Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Good Morning Day, I love you

Good morning Day! I know we just met but I know I'm going to love you!

How do I know?

Because I'm going to choose to love you! I'm going to breathe in the beauty around me and no matter what lies ahead I'm going to choose to be thankful.

Yes, things may not go my way....in fact, they probably won't but it doesn't matter because I'm going to use everything I face as a stepping stone...a growing point, a lesson learned. Just like the dripping egg from my stove from this mornings breakfast.....



Because my hope is in the Lord. And I trust His path for this day will lead me closer to Him if I choose to follow His lead. So, this day I will choose to run, full steam ahead, towards the things God has set before me and handle, with care, the blessings he has entrusted to me. I will choose to put myself aside and invest in what really matters.






I will open my eyes and see the light of day instead of the darkness of night. I will allow my heart to love and forgive and not grow cold and angry. I will choose to overlook the things that interfere with the gentleness that desperately needs to fill my soul and my actions....or reactions. I will choose to see little things as a blessing and enjoy each of them to the fullest.




Because I believe the things we focus our minds on can change the course of our day. It can change how we see others and ourselves. It can open up a whole new door of opportunities and can allow God's power to flow in and through our lives.

 What are some things you will choose to see as beauty this day? What things are you allowing your heart to focus on?

Goodness I hope!

1 Thessalonians 5:18 "In every thing give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."







No comments:

Post a Comment